Dimensions of A-SIZE Envelopes (size identified by inches and millimeters)
(insert must always be smaller than the envelope dimension)
- A1 Envelopes (inches 3.625 x 5.125) [millimeters 92.075 x 130.175]
- A2 Envelopes (inches 4.375 x 5.75) [millimeters 111.125 x 146.05]
- A6 Envelopes (inches 4.75 x 6.5) [millimeters 120.65 x 165.1]
- A7 Envelopes (inches 5.25 x 7.25) [millimeters 133.35 x 184.15]
- A8 Envelopes (inches 5.5 x 8.125) [millimeters 139.7 x 206.375]
- A9 Envelopes (inches 5.75 x 8.75) [millimeters 146.05 x 222.25]
- A10 Envelopes (inches 6 x 9.5) [millimeters 152.4 x 241.3]
Announcement envelopes are designed with side seam construction and contemporary square flap. This is popular for social and professional mailings, stationery, photographs, greeting cards, small booklets, and much more. An interesting fact to know, A-Envelopes and Baronial Envelopes can share standard sizes – for example, 5-1/2 Bar is the same dimension as A2, and the defining differences are the flaps and the seam construction. If these factors are not crucial to your project, then best to move forward with the envelope offering the possibility of making your project a success.
Viewing our complete envelope size guide, you can learn more about other various envelope sizes. Additionally, we are explaining in more detail the various sizes and uses.
Learn more about A1 / 4BAR ENVELOPES
Learn more about A2 / 5-1/2 BAR ENVELOPES
Learn more about A7 / 7 Bar (Lee) ENVELOPES