This Happy Birthday Card is the really easy and creative for those who want to make a DIY birthday card for someone special.
1. I started by using a balloon die cut and punching a bunch of my favorite papers.
2. Print out the PDF file on whatever color of paper that you would like.
3. Cut the file in 1/2 so that the printed side of front of the card can be sewed into.
4. Once it is printed using a needle and some string sew into the hand of the man and into the area where the balloons are going to be glued or taped on.
5. Glue or tape on the balloons over the area where the sewing string is into the paper.
6. Using the 1st page of the file, glue or tape it onto the 2nd page of the file.
7. That’s it!
Enjoy your birthday card and give it to someone special!
Papers used in this craft:
- Mohawk VIA Linen – PURE WHITE 100lb cover
- French Paper – POPTONE Blu Raspberry 65lb cover
- Stardream Metallic – COPPER – 81lb Text
- Astrobrights – BLAST-OFF BLUE – 65lb Cover
- French Paper – POPTONE Lemon Drop – (70T/104gsm) TEXT Paper
- Stardream Metallic – SILVER 105lb Cover
- DUROTONE Butcher BLUE 100lb Cover
- POPTONE Sour Apple (100C/270gsm)
- POPTONE Razzle Berry – 8.5X11 (100C/270gsm) Card Stock Paper
- Curious Metallic – Peacock 8-1/2-x-11 Letter Size Cardstock Paper 300 GSM (111lb Cover)
- Shine BLUE SATIN – Shimmer Metallic Card Stock Paper – 8.5 x 11 – 92lb Cover
- Shine INTENSE GOLD – Shimmer Metallic Card Stock Paper – 8.5 x 11 – 107lb Cover