Want to make a super cool paper plane that is sure to impress your friends and family? Make sure to check out this amazing video on how to make this Cool Paper Jet Plane by Make It Easy. They truly have made this tutorial to be super easy to follow and we can’t wait to see what you create!
1. Fold the paper in half to get a nice crease in it. Unfold the paper.
2. Fold 2 triangles in it from the middle of the paper.
3. From the bottom fold smaller triangles on both sides of the paper.
4. Fold up from the bottom the extra paper.
5. Fold upwards to make a diamond.
6. Flip the paper around and fold 2 of the points inwards.
7. Fold in half.
8. Fold the wings of the paper airplane from the folded half pieces.
9. Partly unfold the middle of the plane and fold the tail up. (I would add just a little bit of tape or glue in the middle to make it stick together.)
10. You have successfully made a Cool Paper Jet Plane!
Thanks for checking out the video by Make It Easy! They have tons of wonderful videos on how to make origami simple and easy! They are so creative!
- Your favorite text weight paper and color to make this Cool Paper Jet Plane.
🔔 Subscribe for more videos by Make It Easy: https://goo.gl/ErbL3V
🎦 A few other amazing videos from Make It Easy:
🔸 Best paper boomerang airplane: https://youtu.be/t8Vtf0CEt2A
🔸 Paper Fighterjet : https://youtu.be/yJITOGDdsBQ
🔸 Toy shooter: https://youtu.be/8eLaEn26Aqs
🔸 Origami Circle plane: https://youtu.be/6sYJZpLk4kQ
🔸 Crane out of sticky notes: https://youtu.be/AuDUIRU9qqI
🔸 Captain America Shield’s: https://youtu.be/Kz1mwmeHs_c
🔸 3D rose flower: https://youtu.be/K3elXKUnRPo
🔸 Pull tab envelope: https://youtu.be/cHY6vGipBYM
🔸 Sticky notes dog: https://youtu.be/Xgj_B1lga2k
🆔 ABOUT Make It Easy:
Make It Easy is about origami instructions. You can find videos about paper airplanes, origami flowers, paper animals, birds, and many of them. I always try to show you those origami instructions easily. But sometimes it can be difficult. You can ask me easy instructions or anything else about the video(s) in the comments section. Just, please avoid the rude words.