This is based on the Flag of Ireland. The inside message is one of many anonymous Irish blessings, which are all for good luck and good will. The full size envelope, Crush, White Corn, A9 envelope, allows you to use the full 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of Crush, White Corn, 130 lb cover. The green message was printed on an inkjet printer; however it would look great with black laser. Refer to the photos.
- Print an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of Crush, White Corn, 130 lb cover with the inside message then score and fold in half. I needed my larger score board since the paper was heavy.
- Cut 2P Basics, Glitter, Green, 65lb cover & FAV Shimmer, Orange Gold Fusion, 107lb cover to 5 3/8″ x 2 3/4″. Using 1/4″ ScorTape, attach them to the sides of the card front, with the Glitter Green on the left and the Orange Gold Fusion on the right.
- Using Martha Stewart’s Punch, Clover Leaf, punch 3 shamrocks out of Astrobrights, Terrestrial Teal,60lb text. I find the punches work better with text paper, however that punch also works on the 2PBasics Glitter paper. Add a tiny piece of 1/8″ ScorTape to the back of each shamrock and use a toothpick to add some Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue. Place them on the white of the card, following the photos.
- Add one little Offray Adhesive Gems, 1/16″ to the center of each shamrock with some glue.
- Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- White Corn, 130 lb cover
- White Corn, A9 envelope
- Glitter, Green, 65lb cover
- FAV Shimmer
- Orange Gold Fusion, 107lb cover
- Terrestrial Teal, 60lb text (shamrocks)
- Martha Stewart Punch, Clover Leaf
- Offray Adhesive Gems, 1/16″
- ScorTape, 1/8″ & 1/4″
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue