16 Jun Monstera Leaf Wreath
It’s summer, so it’s time to DIY your decor. That includes incredible summer wreaths, and we have just the project for you! This project features our POPTONE paper, which gives your monstera leaves depth and variance. Also, they’re one of our most popular shades because of how fun and easy they are to craft with! We also used our metallic paper to mix up the textures and give a shiny element to some of the patterns. Together, they make for one outstanding craft you can be proud of! Follow the easy-peasy instructions below to get crafty this summer:
To create your own paper monstera leaf summer wreath, simply gather the tools and materials listed below. Next, scroll down to download either the SVG or PDF files, then cut. Finally, follow along with Lia’s photo tutorial on Liagriffith.com to learn how to assemble your paper monstera leaf wreath. Don’t forget, you can find all of the POPTONE and metallic papers we used for this project here.
For even more DIY inspiration, be sure to follow Lia Griffith on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Sign up for your very own membership today to get access to more templates, files, and fun creative projects like this one. Happy crafting!
- Cutting Machine
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Knife & Cutting Mat (if cutting by hand)
- Curling Tool
- Text Weight Paper: Curious Metallic “Botanic” + POPTONE “Gumdrop Green,” “Sour Apple,” and “Banana Split”
- Art Markers: Copic Ciao “Pea Green” (YG63) + “Pine Tree Green” (G29)
- Colored Pencils: Prismacolor “Chartreuse”
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire: Decora 24-gauge
- 12” Wooden Embroidery Hoop