As we come upon the 4th of July I thought this would be a fun celebratory craft that will honor our nation and the many blessings that we have been so graciously given. This is a great craft that is easy for everyone and can bring the family together.
- I chose to use 4.5-inch squares for my size. But just make sure to keep all the squares the same size.
- If using a cover paper it is easier to score the sheets ahead of time and then make the folds. (Shown in a picture)
- In the video, they show how to connect the prisms together. Because I used cover paper, I hot-glued the thicker triangle to the inside wall of the pyramid, so it wouldn’t flop around. I then hot-glued the triangles together (both are shown in pictures below)
- I laid out all the prisms separate at first to make sure that I was going to glue them the right way (Shown in a picture)
- Once the pyramids were all glued together, I hot-glued the whole project together onto a foam project board to size.
I hope you have as much fun as I did doing this project. I hope you enjoy celebrating and decorating for your Independence Day celebration.
Products used in this project:
- Red Satin 92lb cover
- Mohawk VIA Linen
- PURE WHITE 100lb cover
- Blast-off-blue 65lb cover