This is the perfect bookmark with fall coming up very soon. Time to cozy up with your favorite book and a great bookmark anyone can make to save their spot. This bookmark is super easy and really eye catching!
- Start by using Chili paper and cut out of a size that you would like.
- Use a die cut to cut out a few circles in the Chili bookmark.
- Print out the rose image on Moon.
- Cut out a rectangle size of the rose printed Moon.
- Punch a hole on top of the bookmark.
- Put some 5/8″ pink/coral ribbon through the holes and create a pull at the top. Seal the edges with a lighter.
That’s it! Enjoy!