26 May Paper Candy Machine
I don’t know what could be more fun that making a Paper Candy Machine because of all the candy that you will be able to eat after or all of the fun that it is going to be making this project. While this paper candy machine may look a little more complex there is a video that we used for reference that will make this so much easier.
Sue Wilson is the creator of the video and has made a special die cut to make this very project so make sure to check out her video here.
For the box to hold everything I used Grana Grossa Bianco cover cut to 6-inch x 8.5-inch which I also printed on one of the pages “Candy is Dandy.”
For the actual candy machine I used Mars cover to make it look like a real candy machine. You will have to use the die cut to make the Mars actually become a candy machine though so make sure to follow along carefully.
The inside of the machine that is to be die cut I used Coffee cover. This matches really well with the Mars cover to give it some rustic feel.
For the tray I used Pure Gold cover and I made it a little deeper to allow for not as much candy to overflow the tray.
I did a stamping of “You’re So Sweet and the M&M’s” on White Corn cover.
After all of it was glued and put together I added some red ribbon around the box just to keep that Mars flare that makes the project look so good.
- Canaletto Bianco- 20% Cotton, Grana Grossa, 111 lb Cover
- Stardream Metallics, Mars, 105 lb Cover
- Crush, Coffee, 92 lb Cover
- Crush, White Corn, 92 lb Cover
- FAV Shimmer, Pure Gold, 92 lb Cover
- Creative Expression, Craft Dies, Sue Wilson, Kinetics – Working Candy Machine
- Creative Expressions, Finishing Touches, Treat Cups
- Creative Expression, Mdf Candy Machine Handle
- Creative Expressions, Pre-Cut Foam Core for Working Candy Machine
- Creative Expressions, Stamps to Die For by Sue Willson, You’re So Sweet
- Gemstone, In the Wild ( Retired, so substitute 1/4″ (12mm) glass flatback)
- Stampendous, stamping block, 4X6″
- Black StazOn Ink & Refill
- Acrylic Spray Sealer
- ScorTape ,1/2″ & 1/8″
- Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
- Red Glitter, Fine
- Silhouette Double Sided Adhesive Paper
- Duct Tape & Sealing Tape & Scotch Tape