Paper Easter Lily
This elegant paper Easter lily is absolutely beautiful. Our Metallic and Pop Tone papers give this flower it’s incredible sheen and realistic curves. Place it in your kitchen or living room to brighten up the space with a flower that stuns.
To create your own Easter lily, download the SVG or PDF files from Liagriffith.com, then cut. For assembly, follow along with the photo tutorial below and voilá! Easter never looked so elegant.
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pliers/Wire Cutters
- Paint Brush
- Art Sponge
- Curling Tool
- Text Weight Paper – Paper Papers 5 sheets of Jelly Bean Green, 3-6 sheets of Cryogen White
- Pastels – PanPastels Hansa Yellow (220.3), Perm. Green Ex. Dark (640.1)
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 24 Gauge and 18 Gauge
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith in Fern
- Gather tools and materials.
- Cut the paper according to pattern notes using scissors or a cutting machine.
- Shade the base of the leaves with the dark green PanPastel, then shade the center of the flower petals with the yellow green on both sides.
- Fold along the score marks.
- Glue the tab of one flower to the inside of the flower, on the other glue the tab to the outside of the flower.
- Cut eight 5 inch pieces of 24 gauge wire per flower.
- Use the hot glue to make a small ball on 3 of the wires tips, on the tip of the other 5 wires create an elongated ball shape for the stamen.
- Paint the 3 white balls white and the 5 elongated shapes yellow.
- Take the 3 wires with white balls and use floral tape to hold them together.
- Arrange the 5 wires with the yellow shapes around the white ones, use floral tape to attach them to a long 18 gauge wire.
- Glue the set of petals with the tab glued to the outside inside of the other set of petals, then slide it onto the stem and stamen.