11 May Paper Strawberry Plant
Craft up some fresh picked happiness with this cute paper strawberry plant. What a perfect craft just in time for summer. This project features our Poptone paper which adds vibrance to this fun summer fruit. Poptones are some of our most popular shades because of how fun and easy they are to craft with. We paired this paper with art markers to add speckles and details to the strawberry leaves. This is where you have the freedom to get creative and add your own spin on summertime. Creating your own paper strawberry plant is easy peasy and we’ve listed out all of the tools and materials you need below. Follow these simple steps to get craftsy and give a warm welcome to summer:
To create your own paper strawberry plant, simply start by gathering the tools and materials listed below. Next scroll down to download either the SVG or PDF files, then cut. Finally, follow along with Lia’s photo tutorial on Liagriffith.com to learn how to assemble your paper strawberry plant. Don’t forget, you can find all of the Poptone papers we used for this project here.
For even more DIY inspiration, be sure to follow Lia Griffith on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Sign up for a your very own membership today to get access to more templates, files, and fun creative projects like this one. Happy crafting!
- Cutting Machine (recommended)
- Low-Temp Hot Glue Gun
- Pliers/ Wire Cutters
- Wooden Skewer or Chopstick
- Text Weight Paper – PaperPapers Pop-Tone “Wild Cherry”, “Pink Lemonade”, “Sour Apple”, “Banana Split”, “Whip Cream”, and “Gumdrop Green”
- Art Markers – Copic Sketch “Garnet (R39)”, “Pink (RV11)”, and “Grass Green (YG17)”
- Floral Tape – Lia Griffith “Moss” Green
- Green Paper Covered Floral Wire – 18 Gauge
- Terracotta Pot (with foam to fit) – 4” diameter
- Moss or Decorative Stones