This year we decided to make our Poptone Christmas Tree from our Poptone Variety 12×12 Pack. This Christmas Tree was super fun to make but was fairly simple to make. Check out how to make your own below!
- Cut out from some cardboard a large circle that will be used for the base of this tree.
- Using the cardboard from a paper towel roll or rolling up some cardboard attach this to the circle cardboard base. (I attached using a hot glue gun.)
- From the 12×12-inch paper make cones and tape them so they don’t unravel.
- Attach the paper cones to the cardboard with hot glue.
- Do a few layers of paper cones.
- After your final layer using a strip of paper tape it to make a circle that will cover the top of a tree.
- Cut out 3 stars from the remaining Poptone Paper and tape it to the circle that will be placed on top of the tree.
- Poptone Variety Text Pack 12×12
- Hot Glue Gun